Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR 7.5" Red X Arms 300 AAC BLACKOUT UPPER ASSEMBLY $280

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by jessee, May 20, 2014.

1. jessee

jessee Portland Member

Lets make a deal! Just dropped $1500 on a new AR15 so I need to sell some toys! Less then 200rds through this barrel. NO BCG/CHARGE HANDLE 503-960-6965 Jessee $280 FIRM! GRESHAM AREA!

2n80gue.jpg
    20hpxg1.jpg

• BARREL - 7.5" 4150 CMV HBAR/HEAVY CONTOUR BARREL PLATED BLACK. HARDENED TO 26-32 RC AND STRESS RELEIVED. CHAMBERED IN 300 AAC BLACKOUT. 1-7 RH TWIST BUTTON RIFLED. .750 UNDER GAS BLOCK. BLACK A2 COMPENSATOR AND CRUSH WASHER. M4 FEEDRAMPS.
    • A3 FLAT TOP UPPER RECIEVER - MADE FROM CERTIFIED 7075-T6 ALUMINUM FORGINGS. BLACK HARDCOAT ANODIZED TO GOV. SPECS. PROPER "T-MARKS" ON RAILS. FORWARD ASSIST AND DUST COVER INSTALLED. M4 FEEDRAMPS.
    • GAS SYSTEM - LO PRO GAS BLOCK MADE FROM AIRCRAFT QUALITY ALUMINUM AND BLACK HARDCOAT ANODIZED. PISTOL LENGTH GAS TUBE.
    • HANDGUARDS - FREE FLOATING CARBINE LENGTH QUAD RAIL HANDGUARD. MADE FROM AIRCRAFT QUALITY ALUMINUM AND BLACK HARDCOAT ANODIZED.

2. KEMOSABEJR1

KEMOSABEJR1 EUGENE Member

Is the the set screw on the front of the "free float" to hold the cover ring in or to center the handgaurds on the barrel? I am a noob at pistol length any thing and heard that free float makes a world of dif. With ar's for accuracy! Help please.... looking for a 300 bo upper for my to be built lower pistol in 300.

3. jessee

jessee Portland Member

All I have left is the hand guard, barrel nut,barrel, gas tube, gas block, and flash hider...$160 503 960 6965 I used the rest of the parts for a new AR15 Build

4. winchester270

winchester270 Lafayette Active Member

when you ran the upper previously assembled, did the gas system function reliably?

5. jessee

jessee Portland Member

Not as reliably as 223. I like 300 blackout but there isnt enough factory ammo..most my rounds were hand loads from cut 223 brass. I dont have the patience to dial in a 300 blackout setup/reloading... I can do barrel, gas block, gas tube, flash hider for $120 the handguard and upper is already on another AR...im keeing the dies and when powder becomes more available I will play with 300AAC

6. jessee

jessee Portland Member

2yxlnc0.jpg

7. jessee

jessee Portland Member

$120 FIRM GRESHAM 503 960 6965