JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$115
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Custom made 7.5" A2 SBR/Entry stock. Weight = 12.9oz with tube. This is a remake of the old RRA stocks that were pretty popular. Now there's no source for them.

Materials are PA-6/GF 75/25 Glass Fiber Nylon (gray ones) and PA-12/CF 80/20 Carbon Fiber Nylon. Both are ridiculously tough, look and feel great too, even with just a sand.

The glass fiber looks like the original a2 gray color and feels almost as smooth as bowling ball. This stuff I believe will rival any commercial polymer inject molded stock. if there's another design you would like made just send me a message! If you would like a sample first I will send you a cross section for just the $5 shipping and you can test it however you want. Bake it at 350f, hit it with hammers or use it as a jackstand.

These are super strong, handle weight, impact and high temperatures great. I anneal 6 hours at 270f. I have a video of me dropping my car on one if you'd like to see it support a wheel of a 3700lb car.

$115 will include the stock sanded and ready for paint, 1 mini A2 buffer tube (uses carbine springs/ buffers), buttplate and hardware. Everything you need to install on your milspec lower as is or do you own finish.

Current average turnaround - 2-5 business days from paid to shipped. About the same time to your door as ordering from a big site off their shelf!! this is all I do. Avg hands on time 12 hours. total average process time 60-70 hours per stock with paint.

Finish options
+$20 basic permanent black stain (stock is boiled in a acid polymer dye solution for 1 hour). Note: faint layer lines may be noticeable on this finish only.

$40 Matte Black, FDE, OD green paint. Any start/stop nozzle marks and all lines/micro imperfections filled, sanded again, painted and finished with a matte clear and wet sand.

$50 Regular paint processing + Matte black epoxy bake on finish. Said to be the strongest spray on finish against abrasions, impacts and chemicals.

Buttplate
+$20 upgraded rubber surface pad. A much nicer modern looking and feeling buttplate. Standard is also included with it.

Sling loops
$25 A2 style sling loop secured by lower buttplate screw. Standard position.

$40 QD cup installed and internal area reinforced in design. Position of your choice.

$25 Custom sizing or other minor addons such as mounting sockets for cheek risers.

Buffer spring/weight
+$20 carbine spring + carbine weight (3oz)
+$35 carbine spring + H2 weight (4.7oz) Usually best for suppressed/SBR

Shipping
$10 usps priority or UPS
2-day or overnight by actual rate (shipping speed only, most stocks are made to order and completed in 2-5 days)

Payment options:
Zero fee: Zelle, Venmo, Applepay, Cashapp, mailed money order or check. (Can email picture of check instead of mail for faster processing)

+3% fee: Credit cards over the phone and discreet PayPal.

Trades for prism/red dot AR optics or handgun picatinny mount. Possible trades for other stuff just send an offer!

I can make pretty much anything else you can think of, feel free to message me with project details.

IMG_7536.jpeg image000001.jpeg image_67515393.jpeg IMG_6969.jpeg IMG_6971.jpeg IMG_6956.jpeg IMG_6843.jpeg IMG_7961.jpeg IMG_7958.jpeg IMG_6818.jpeg IMG_7794.jpeg IMG_7793.jpeg image_67515393.jpeg IMG_7500.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Custom made 7.5" A2 SBR/Entry stock. Weight = 12.9oz with tube. This is a remake of the old RRA stocks that were pretty popular. Now there's no source for them.

Materials are PA-6/GF 75/25 Glass Fiber Nylon (gray ones) and PA-12/CF 80/20 Carbon Fiber Nylon. Both are ridiculously tough, look and feel great too, even with just a sand.

The glass fiber looks like the original a2 gray color and feels almost as smooth as bowling ball. This stuff I believe will rival any commercial polymer inject molded stock. if there's another design you would like made just send me a message! If you would like a sample first I will send you a cross section for just the $5 shipping and you can test it however you want. Bake it at 350f, hit it with hammers or use it as a jackstand.

These are super strong, handle weight, impact and high temperatures great. I anneal 6 hours at 270f. I have a video of me dropping my car on one if you'd like to see it support a wheel of a 3700lb car.

$115 will include the stock sanded and ready for paint, 1 mini A2 buffer tube (uses carbine springs/ buffers), buttplate and hardware. Everything you need to install on your milspec lower as is or do you own finish.

Current average turnaround - 2-5 business days from paid to shipped. About the same time to your door as ordering from a big site off their shelf!! this is all I do. Avg hands on time 12 hours. total average process time 60-70 hours per stock with paint.

Finish options
+$20 basic permanent black stain (stock is boiled in a acid polymer dye solution for 1 hour). Note: faint layer lines may be noticeable on this finish only.

$40 Matte Black, FDE, OD green paint. Any start/stop nozzle marks and all lines/micro imperfections filled, sanded again, painted and finished with a matte clear and wet sand.

$50 Regular paint processing + Matte black epoxy bake on finish. Said to be the strongest spray on finish against abrasions, impacts and chemicals.

Buttplate
+$20 upgraded rubber surface pad. A much nicer modern looking and feeling buttplate. Standard is also included with it.

Sling loops

$40 QD cup installed and internal area reinforced in design. Position of your choice.

$25 Custom sizing or other minor addons such as mounting sockets for cheek risers.

Buffer spring/weight

Shipping
$10 usps priority or UPS
2-day or overnight by actual rate (shipping speed only, most stocks are made to order and completed in 2-5 days)

Payment options:
Zero fee: Zelle, Venmo, Applepay, Cashapp, mailed money order or check. (Can email picture of check instead of mail for faster processing)

Trades for prism/red dot AR optics or handgun picatinny mount. Possible trades for other stuff just send an offer!

I can make pretty much anything else you can think of, feel free to message me with project details.

View attachment 1799738 View attachment 1799739 View attachment 1799740 View attachment 1799743 View attachment 1799744 View attachment 1799746 View attachment 1799747 View attachment 1799748 View attachment 1799749 View attachment 1799751 View attachment 1815621 View attachment 1815622 View attachment 1815623
Please contact me at 786-239-4131 for a2 shorty stock option. Thanks.
Chad Allman

Finish options

Buttplate

Sling loops

Buffer spring/weight

Shipping
$10 usps priority or UPS

Payment options:

View attachment 1799738 View attachment 1799739 View attachment 1799740 View attachment 1799743 View attachment 1799744 View attachment 1799746 View attachment 1799747 View attachment 1799748 View attachment 1799749 View attachment 1799751 View attachment 1815621 View attachment 1815622 View attachment 1815623

Please contact me for details about an a2 entry stock project please.

Chad Allman
Double Tap Customs
786-239-4131

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top