JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was my first handgun and was bought brand new. Sentitment aside, I would let it go for model 60 with a smaller barrel or similar 357

I'm still a huge fan of the .357 cartridge in a S&W Revolver platform. I would like to trade this gun for a 357 with a shorter barrel (and I'm willing to sacrifice the extra chamber capacity for weight).

If you have a early edition 357 with no internal lock I'd like to hear from you; I care about history and would respect an early piece.

If you have a lady smith .357 I'd like to hear from you; my wife is in need of a carry piece but we're not in the place to buy new.

If you have a 6 shot .357 and have realized that your needs are better met by a 7 shot revolver we should talk.

Gotta throw this out: I would love to have a 7 shot .357 with a shorter barrel. Lets talk!

This revolver has a 4 inch barrel. I haven't posted an outright price because I don't want to go with out a .357 not even for a second (and you shouldn't either!).
This is the only item I have up for trade at this time (per pm question).