JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
try keiths in gresham 10 a box for pmc shoots better to.

Thor:

Are you selling ammo for Keiths? Do you work for them? is this an advertisement for their ammo? You may be confused but I'm selling ammo. I actually don't need to buy any.

I haven't been to Keiths but I've been to bi-mart, walmart and a few local gun shops and hadn't found anything less than $20 a box. Most places were dry.

Are you making an offer on my ammunition? Would you like to make an offer? Are you interested? If the answer is no, than why are you trying to sell PMC ammo from Kieths here? (BTW it's "too" not "to")

Since you are asking, not far from PDX at the Woodburn and Mollala Bi-Mart's it is going for $9/box. This was last week and in stock.

Well Patriot, it's not exactly what I asked, but that's whatever.

I don't really like to drive all over hunting for ammo. As it's proved to be a lot of driving for a couple boxes here or there. The cheapest I've seen it is $20. I think $12.50 a box for 20 boxes is a damn fair price.

It's like the price police here for ammo. Saving the poor un-educated consumer and bringing justice and freedom to web-forums everywhere. Wearing Eagle-Man-Fighter Pilot shirts which bestows on them incredible courage and topples communism regimes.

<broken link removed>

I really don't have a dog in this fight brother, but $9 a box is high for this ammo but that's what I'm seeing it at all over in the Portland area. I passed on it at $9 a box because it is only .223 not 5.56. I am in no way thread crapping on you, it's your ammo. Just trying to clear up how much I'm seeing it for.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.