JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Woodinville
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm extremely friendly guy but I'm not pulling everything out of my safe and laying it out and stressing over what the pictures look like. I'll send you a picture before we meet so you know I have everything in order but I have posted links to specific items so you have absolutely no question about what you are getting.

Ammo is new inbox and purchased from SG ammo last spring. You will receive 3 boxes of 200 rds Each box has ten 20 round boxes.

This is the 5.56
Hornady Superformancee not the 223 version.

This is linked with my Aero precision rifle and I have almost all the parts for you to build a complete rifle plus if you're not too far away from Woodinville I can roll over and you can use my vice hitch on my truck to install your barrel if you want.

Everything is at cost so if there's any people on here engaging in drama queen behavior saying they can't get parts/ammo or are complaining about people price gouging then hopefully they'll stop complaining after this post because I have almost everything they need to build a high quality rifle and it's at my cost. It's all new and has been purchased from Wing tactical and from Aero Precision directly. I purchased enough parts for two rifles and only built one.

The only caveat is I am not willing to negotiate price or two take off any part that you don't need. I have a lower if you need one but it's going to be higher than what I paid because I really want to hold on to it. Add $200 if you want the lower and it's got to go through an FFL.

I'm also not really willing to talk about much so messages should be "I will take it" and that's really all I'm going to respond to unless I forgot something in the description.

If we meet up and you don't want to buy it because something isn't perfect that's perfectly fine. However everything is as described. Everything is new in box.

Arrow Precision assembled Enhanced upper receiver FDE /blemish. Enjoy finding the blemish I never looked for it and never saw it. Everyone knows Aero Precision is incredibly picky which is a good thing. This is the only part that is blemished.

FDE 15-inch Mlok hand guard. This is for the enhanced upper receiver where the nut is on the receiver.https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-quantum-mlok-handguards

Black finish mid length 16" Faxon stainless 223 Wylde fluted match barrel. It's absolutely beautiful and not sure I want to part with it but I guess I'm going to let it go.

JP enterprises adjustable gas block.https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1069246169

Spikes Tactical trigger guard. You will be part of the cool crowd with a little spider on your trigger guard.

Smith vortex flash hider. This is the standard version. https://www.wingtactical.com/firear...mith-enterprise-vortex-5-56-flash-eliminator/

Aero Precision buffer tube
And carbine buffer weight

Strike industries multifunction and plate and castle nut.

Black Daniel Defense buttstock

If you absolutely need a mid-length gas tube I can get one for you and if you absolutely need the lower I have a $200 black Aero Precision stripped lower.https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-stripped-lower-gen2-anodized-black

You have got to find your own bolt carrier group because I'm not parting with any of mine.

If you absolutely need a trigger I have a Geissele SSA-E for $260
Geissele SSA-E Trigger

I'm ignoring any email that says somebody wants to buy a specific part. It's all or nothing. If you need more ammo we can work out a deal with pre-pandemic pricing deal for 250 62gr green tip.

Also included for the $1850 price;
5 black gen3 30 round Magpul pmags new in the package

2 black gen3 40 round Magpul pmags new in the package

3 Surefire 30 round mags new in the package. These are gray and look really good

Aero Precision lower parts kit without fire control group group. Comes with a black Magpul hand grip.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't see where to edit the body of my text. I am probably going to have somebody co-sign this so I lowered the price to 1750 if somebody picks this up in the next few days

I don't see where to edit the body of my text. I am probably going to have somebody co-sign this so I lowered the price to 1750 if somebody picks this up in the next few days

Also forgot to add that a mil-spec Aero precision charging handle is included. I meant to have that in my original post.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top