JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So these are all #s matching including magazine floor plates. All have good bores, none are counterbored. All are unusual because model and or condition. If you want to start collecting Mosins here's a nice collection at a good price. Don't ask me a bunch of questions unless you are really interested. I have way too many rifles and don't want to deal with a bunch of people. I want to get rid of the whole group unless you want to pay a bunch for one you need. I'm throwing in a sporterized 1917 Remington Mosin to make it 6 rifles. I also have 20 tins of ammo available to buyer,8800 rnds. I have a 1942 91/59----another 1942 91/59 with a dull stock, looks sanded?butt stock# doesn't match---a rare 1943 laminated 91/38 with premium bore---1946or 48 mint M44, mint bolt and bluing---1953 Polish M44 as new, I believe it's unissued.Very valuable----------- Here's some pics. More pics by e-mail if I have time and I think your serious. Price includes you pick up here. Long Beach WA> Will ship to your FFL on your dime. These are all from my safe. Trades need to be good.

new%20052_zps8dr37qdm.jpg new%20062_zpsa6tm1lqi.jpg new%20075_zpsvdhny6q8.jpg new%20101_zpsltim6ayl.jpg new%20118_zpspurwu4kz.jpg new%20080_zpser8qjv31.jpg new%20069_zpsllzwrc3p.jpg new%20042_zpsrgucsflf.jpg

If you are interested in any partial trades or sale I would be interested in one of the 91/59s and 1 of the M44s. I wish I could do something with the whole lot. I would be willing to pickup in Longbeach.
Ruger New Vaquero .357 Magnum, plus some cash as possible trade.