JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going from top to bottom in the first couple photos, and left to right in the rest of the photos. I have several close-up photos to show how the faint lines are nearly invisible, except at specific angles under specific lighting.

#001 STRIDER PT SW Spearpoint Black G-10 SPF
New, unused, never sharpened, smooth action, perfect lockup, blade leans slightly to G-10 side.

#002 STRIDER SNG Lego RG DC Spearpoint SPF
Lightly used, some very faint lines that are well hidden in the digi-cam on the Ti side (see close-up photos), perfect lockup, blade centered.
sharpened to mirror polish, smooth action, perfect lockup, blade centered.

#003 STRIDER SNG DGG RG DC Spearpoint SPF
New, unused, some very faint lines that are well hidden in the digi-cam on the G-10 side (see close-up photos), perfect lockup, blade centered.

#004 STRIDER SNG CC RG DC Tanto $450
Llghtly used, some very faint lines that are well hidden in the digi-cam on the G-10 side (see close-up photos), good lockup, blade centered.
Previous owner sharpened the edge to mirror polish and Hinderer-ized the secondary tanto point. Josh (at Strider) confirmed that Strider warranty is still valid on this one.

Here are some details from the previous owner:
Here's what happened. I sharpened the main edge on the edge pro giving it a 15 degree bevel. After a bit of use I decided I wanted to the front portion to be 15 degrees as well but I had already sold my edge pro. I sent the knife back to knifenut1016 from BF's, great guy, he resharpened my the edge I made and matched the front, so you should be looking at 15 degrees throughout the whole knife.

#005 STRIDER SMF CC w/RW-1 Tanto Tan G-10 $475
This one has the Rogue Warrior 1 blade with a fantastic blood groove on the spine (see the close-up photos). Lightly used, some light scuffs near the point (see close-up photos), butter-smooth action, perfect lockup, blade centered. Previous owner sharpened the edge to mirror polish.

Several people asked for more details about this knife. Here's what the previous owner told me:
... These were a run of maybe a dozen tops in this model and I bought it from a dealer direct. The link for that knife is down, but here is one that Dan has left from the run: <broken link removed>

I sharpened it using a Lansky guided system because the original edges on Strider tantos are so obtuse, honestly they don't cut for bubblegum. It is now pretty easy to strop or just hit the edge and get it back to cutting. I have a more than a dozen striders and you just cant do that at the shops OEM sharpening angle. They sharpen it for guy in the field that want to dig, scrap and pry with it. I personally want to cut stuff..lol. This one will now slice and shave, but the warranty IS intact and you are fully covered ...

And as to why the blade is not marked "RW-1," here's more info from the previous owner:
I got it from Knifeart. They probably still have pictures up. BTW: The seal that knife was named for, split with Strider under non-hostile terms, so you'll never see a RW-1 marked blade unless it is old stock.

#006 STRIDER SMF Lego RG DC Tanto $450
New, unused, amazingly smooth action, perfect lockup, blade centered.
Beautiful version of digi-cam that I rarely see.

Payment - Prices are firm, but am happy to consider offers especially for multiples.
Add $6 for USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (for one or more).
Add $7 for USPS Insurance (if you want protection against loss during shipment) for the first one, then $5 for each one after the first.
Add 4% for PayPal, unless gift.

Possible trades (balanced out with cash if appropriate):
Strider SNG Lego Tanto
Leupold, SWFA, WOTAC, Zeiss, Swarovski, and similar optics

Last Edited:
#005 STRIDER SMF CC w/RW-1 Tanto Tan G-10 $475
This one has the Rogue Warrior 1 blade with a fantastic blood groove on the spine (see the close-up photos). Lightly used, some light scuffs near the point (see close-up photos), butter-smooth action, perfect lockup, blade centered. Previous owner sharpened the edge to mirror polish.

$475 USD Paypal confirmed

contact me DIRECTLY (more fast) at [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top