JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(6) New Wilson Combat 47OXC magazines

Low Profile steel pad. Wilson Combat's 1911 magazines have proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. The magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring for long service life, enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operation. They are manufactured from aircraft grade certified stainless steel, and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. 7 rd, Low Profile steel pad. Fits: Springfield Compact, Ultra Compact, & Kimber Compact* Pkg.

These are brand new mags that I had purchased for a backordered Kimber Ultra CDP II. Sold the CDP and went with a Combat Commander. My loss is your gain. (the picture shows (5) magazines but there are (6)..I'm too lazy to take another pic.) Shipping $10 Insured.

$160 cash for all 6 FTF in Whatcom/Skagit county or $170 USPS money order shipped. (I sell on ebay and gunbroker as: netsecsys with all positive feedback)

Thanks for looking

Last Edited: