JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am in search of '02 and older VW 1.9 TDI, either complete (harness, ecu, door/ignition cylinder & switch, pumps, turbo, etc..) or in car. If its complete, out of car, depending on year a few more parts may be required. I am mostly looking for a vehicle that has been damaged in the rear and has been totaled out. I am willing to travel to OR, WA, CA, ID, MT, NV.

Depending on specifics, I have 5 long guns and 1 revolver as well as cash available:

1969 Browning Safari 7mm, 90% figured stock, beautiful high polish deep bluing. partial project. Needs new swivels and recoil lug bolt made. Shoots 8 round 1" groups all day. Super heavy rifle, beautiful triple stepped barrel, a little bit of engraving. An absolute beauty. Made in Belgium.

Remington Model 7, .243 18" barrel. Has neat bushnell scope w/ built in range estimator. Shoots three 100 gr Sierra boattails into one ragged hole.

Remington 710, cheap 700 variant in .270. Bought for a truck gun. Shoots easy 1" groups with the crappy load I have built.

Old Tula SKS all tacticooled out- 14" barrel w/ permanent muzzle brake, Tapco stock, custom optic mount/carrying handle.

Remington 1200 Shotgun, well used. Lots of nicks, scars, missing blue, you name it. 3', full choke.

S&W 27-2 .357 mag 8 3/8". an easy 95%. Target hammer, trigger and grips. Trigger breaks like glass @ 2.75 lbs on the gauge. With original presentation box (lower felt deteriorated and has a foam insert presently), tools and paper work. When I purchased the firearm, there was no turn line present. There is now a slight turn line. I have fired approx. 500 rounds.

If you have what I want and don't see what you want, just ask. Maybe I can find it..

At the present, I am not interested in selling any of these items outright. Feel free to send a PM if you are seriously interested in purchasing one of these items in the future should I not be able to find what I want in trade.

thanks.