JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I noticed Larue put out an ad today for 6.5 grendel uppers too.

You're gonna pay more, but you can generally expect an extremely high quality accurate product.

I noticed Larue put out an ad today for 6.5 grendel uppers too.

You're gonna pay more, but you can generally expect an extremely high quality accurate product.
I am sure their uppers are very nice. I will pick up one of their triggers if their price comes back to earth. As for paying four times the price for an upper that I will be using for slow fire plinking, I can't justify it. It would be like paying four times the price for a vehicle that I use infrequently to make trips to the store. A $20,000 car will get me to the store and back about as well as an $80,000 car. And when my stable of uppers is in teens, I can't afford to spend four times the cost for each one.

Not crapping on Larue just trying to help out the poors.

I am sure their uppers are very nice. I will pick up one of their triggers if their price comes back to earth. As for paying four times the price for an upper that I will be using for slow fire plinking, I can't justify it. It would be like paying four times the price for a vehicle that I use infrequently to make trips to the store. A $20,000 car will get me to the store and back about as well as an $80,000 car. And when my stable of uppers is in teens, I can't afford to spend four times the cost for each one.

Not crapping on Larue just trying to help out the poors.
But not my $1k car? Been getting me to the store and back for a few years, now just fine

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top