Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

5k Run & Gun

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Cogs, May 4, 2016.

1. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Anyone on NWFA going to this event? It's June 4, 2016 in Eastern WA. A positive support for US Veterans. Sponsored by Home with Hero's.

Cogs

2. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This biathlon is a fundraiser to honor veterans. The Home with Hero's organization sponsors veterans for free outdoor experiences that include hunting, fishing, outdoor races, golfing and more.

June 4th is coming soon and there may still be some slots available for entry. Anyone attending?

Their Facebook event... https://www.facebook.com/events/522002554635075/

Oregon Rob likes this.
  3. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

I am not familiar with the Run And Gun event, although it sounds like a blast!

I CAN say that the Home With Hero's organization is a pretty damn great group that provides a wonderful outreach program to Vets in terms of readjustment and feeling the community bond they may be missing.

It can be really rough for Vets, coming back and reintegrating with society and its an issue that a lot of people don't fully understand or even know how to help with.

This program is great and worth support in my opinion. Thanks @Cogs for the information!

Raidingtime and Cogs like this.
  4. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

I volunteered at the first one in 2014. It was a great time and I met a bunch of great folks.