JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Shelton
State
Washington
I have a 5d tactical pro jig up for grabs. Has bits to get you started. Ar15, Ar10, Ar9. Does it all. $400 without Dewalt Router, $500 with. Trades are welcome for firearms related stuff. Text me at +13609709514. Thanks Jeff

F23329C3-8273-4EB3-9E8F-0E9C63B00742.jpeg
Now $400 for all of it

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I AM NOT TRYING TO BUY YOUR JIG.

I just have a question and I could not find online from my digging. Hoping you or someone could help. If someone was to build an ar 80% and wanted to coat the milled part of the lower would the holes need to go be drilled biggerthan the provided bits such as the safety and trigger pins to allow for tolerance issues? Does it matter for the type of coat because some are thicker than others?
Thanks for your feed back!

I just have a question and I could not find online from my digging. Hoping you or someone could help. If someone was to build an ar 80% and wanted to coat the milled part of the lower would the holes need to go be drilled biggerthan the provided bits such as the safety and trigger pins to allow for tolerance issues? Does it matter for the type of coat because some are thicker than others?
It matches up perfect every time. On both raw and fished lowers.

It no it's sort of negligible. Just use the standard size.

Does this jig produce the fire control holes (especially the Safety Selector Hole location) in line horizontally with the Safety Detent hole? This would result in the safety selector to be perfectly vertical with in the Fire Position. Other jigs have some alignment issues with this.

What type of finish have you experience with to coat the raw aluminum 'pocket' and FCG Holes on lowers that are already Hardcoat Anodized?

Also, if the lower is raw aluminum, what coating other than Hardcoat Anodize is preferred to coat the entire receiver?

Does this jig produce the fire control holes (especially the Safety Selector Hole location) in line horizontally with the Safety Detent hole? This would result in the safety selector to be perfectly vertical with in the Fire Position. Other jigs have some alignment issues with this.

What type of finish have you experience with to coat the raw aluminum 'pocket' and FCG Holes on lowers that are already Hardcoat Anodized?

Also, if the lower is raw aluminum, what coating other than Hardcoat Anodize is preferred to coat the entire receiver?
The inside pocket does not necessarily NEED to be Coates or anodized. There is no friction surface or wear there. If you can't anodize it, I'd say get a duracote kit or cerakote it at home. Look up the processes for them and choose the one you think suits your abilities.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top