JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Im looking for 55gr or 70gr GMX for 22cal projectiles only. Will trade or buy them if you got them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Your post is a little confusing. You are looking only for Hornady GMX projectiles, in 55gr or 70gr? I guess where it gets most confusing for me is if you know you want GMX, you should know those are usually about 60¢ a piece, when you can find them.

If you're looking for a 15¢ 55gr bullet, I've got a box of 55gr Berry's.

Let us know what it is specifically you're looking for and I'm sure someone here can help you out.

I'm looking only for Hornady GMX in 55gr or 70gr only (prefer 70gr) as I'm loading them for deer.
I don't need the basic or varmit projectiles I have a fair bit of those already.

Your post is a little confusing. You are looking only for Hornady GMX projectiles, in 55gr or 70gr? I guess where it gets most confusing for me is if you know you want GMX, you should know those are usually about 60¢ a piece, when you can find them.

If you're looking for a 15¢ 55gr bullet, I've got a box of 55gr Berry's.

Let us know what it is specifically you're looking for and I'm sure someone here can help you out.
I have a 100 round box of Nosler, solid base, 22 cal, 60g for $50 that may work for you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.