JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking around I have 1000 green tip 556, don't remember what I payed for it but anyone know what it would be worth without offending anyone? It looks line ammoseek best price is at 90cents a round.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not a buyer but since you asked, I just paid $.475/round at BiMart. Ammoseek also lists some from Midway for $.65'ish delivered.

diddent list a price well I said 1dollar, last time I listed ammo someone was apparently offended so I was kind of looking to see what was acceptable.
If somebody gets offended by your price that's their problem. But you do need a price per forum rules. You are welcome to start high and consider lesser offers.

Hey Freedom, there is a BIG RED DISCLAIMER at the bottom of every ad that says shut up if you don't like it. Unfortunately the world is full of the entitled class and rules do apply to them. Keep your $1 up there and if someone sends you a crybaby PM, turn'um in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.