JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 25 boxes of 20 (500 Rds) remaining of a wood case of Early 90's Norinco .308 147 Grain pure plinking ammo I've been lugging around for all our various zip code changes. My dad ,brother and I all bought a case of these on a whim at an early 90's gun show. They shoot and function just fine. I just this past Sunday ran 2 boxes of it thru my L1A1 to make sure there were no issues. It fires about a 100yd 4" group out of that rifle. (the L1A1 is not known for much better than that anyway). All 40 rounds cycled perfectly. They are Berdan primed. Steel cased. Steel core copper washed. Non reloadable. And the box says NON-CORROSIVE in 2 locations. I've not seen any post- shooting evidence of corrosive residue to think otherwise. A magnet sticks to both the case and the bullet. I'd sell it all for 350$, thats 70C/rd or actually prefer a trade for 20 boxes of Brass cased reloadable ammo someone is not happy with and wants to unload Since reloading is my winter weather hobby. Thanks for your consideration. And yes, you get the ChiCom wood crate. Sorry. No shipping. And I wish to meet locally In the Vancouver Wa metro area.

IMG_0533.jpeg IMG_0534.jpeg IMG_0535.jpeg IMG_0536.jpeg IMG_0537.jpeg IMG_0538.jpeg IMG_0539.jpeg IMG_0540.jpeg IMG_0541.jpeg IMG_0542.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service