JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I think that is the first time I have ever seen "high quality" and "PPU (Serbian ammo)" used in the same sentence, that's got to be worth a bump;)

Not saying it's not good for plinking at all, and compared to silver bear and tulamo it is a step up for sure. I shoot the ppu 357 sig a crap ton ( crap ton = more than a bunch but not quite a lot) and a couple times run the 300 AAC stuff (have a hard time finding this one regularly). It is inexpensive to run but in my experience it has always been middle of the road in accuracy and always dirtier than other target ammo like S&B or Fiocchi. If it wasn't worth buying I wouldn't have bumped the add. But I stand by my first post in saying I have never before heard the two together and when I think of a "high quality" centerfire rifle round I am thinking federal gold medal match, hornady, ssa, black hills, nossler..........not something from a country formerly part of the the Eastern European bloc. To each their own opinion, but in the end I still bumped the add because I thought it was a deal worth getting back up top to be seen.

I think that is the first time I have ever seen "high quality" and "PPU (Serbian ammo)" used in the same sentence, that's got to be worth a bump;)

Lol thanks for your reply. No doubt it can't stand against other known match ammo like federal gold match and Hornady. But for the price, it's considered high quality. Other match ammo is well over a dollar per round.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.