JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the valley of Mt. Rainier lies the small town of Eatonville Washington. This is the home of the Upper Nisqually Sportsmen's Club and the Pacific Northwest .50 BMG Shooters Association. Every First Sunday of the month our mission is to stir up the calm air with the smell of gunpowder, and the blast of the .50 BMG cartridges. This is what we do now, but it wasn't always that way. Nearly 20 years ago a couple guys owning .50 BMG's showed up at the Upper Nisqually Sportsmen's Club with their rifles for some target practice. Looking over each other's rifles they started to wonder how many more people in the Pacific Northwest owned these big guns. They discussed how difficult would it to be to organize a shoot and wondered just how many people would show up? After finishing at the range one of the guys signed on to local web site and listed information for who might be interested in attending a .50 BMG fun shoot. Initially this advertisement drew some interest. No Shoot October 3 2021 Contact the Match Director for more Information (253) 223 8559

I've participated there many times. Fun times, especially when Lee and Sheri Rassmusen were showing off. Does Lee still live around here ... and attend or is he with the big boys and big boomers elsewhere? my buddy Mike and son Mike Jr are still going, so I hear. Forum member Ranb used to go as well

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top