JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 Beowulf
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Custom built .50 beowulf AR15
specs
PSA Lower - features - Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6, Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Milspec diameter Receiver Extension, M4 Stock, Staked M4 Lock Nut, Standard Carbine Buffer
Bearcreek upper - features - 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium 1:20 Twist, Thread pitch 49/64 x 20, Carbine Length Gas System, 15" MLOK Rail, rear charing.
Does not include a magazine, it was lost. Sorry.
Can use a large bore AR-15 magazine (.450 bushmaster or .458 socom) or a standard 5.56 Magazines can be converted easily to use the .50 beowulf by replacing the follower with a .450 bushmaster/.458socom/.50 beowulf follower.

I have put 100 rounds through it no issues. Super fun to shoot.
Transfer in Vancouver, WA.
Buyer payers transfer fees.
Asking $700.00

PXL_20210310_180727516.jpg PXL_20210310_180741874.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yea I remember doing it and printing it out. Haven't had to show it yet but ill look for it. If you got time today or tomorrow after 4 I'd like to meet up. What was the lowest you were going on it if I can ask? It doesn't have any mags either correct?

Ok let's do it. Want to meet up at tropics pawn and loan? I think they are a bit cheaper for transfers. I work in portland so I'm back in Vancouver around 4. I can be there 430 ish

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.