JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for an extension cord for my welder, must be a 50 amp cord. Id like one at least 30 foot, 50 foot would be better. However if you have a shorter one 15-20 foot, let me know too. Thanks

I made my own for around $50.00 in materials. I built one that's shown in this video , but also added a single gang box onto the side of the 4" square box for a dedicated 240v 20 amp plug to run my portable shop compressor or any other 240v appliance.

Well if someone has some 6/3 or 8/3 wire for sale I would be interested also. Ive priced 8/3 wire and cant find it for less than couple bucks a foot, and the male/female ends add about $35 bucks, so I'm looking at $135 or more to make a 50 foot cord and I can buy a new one for $120

Portland Craigslist has a 60' extension cord that's made up of 6 gauge wire and he only wants $35.00 for it.
Want me to pick it up and ship it to you?

01212_7z2xPeO31FH_600x450.jpg

I called him and left a message.
Let's see if he still has it.
He's right down the street from my mom's house, so it's not a big deal to pick it up.
I'll let you know if he gets back to me.
Cheers, Jeff

DAMN CIVIC....NICE...KIND....OUTGOIN
YOU STAND APART JEFF..
KUDOS
BY THE WAY I AM LOOKING FOR A WIFE . I CAN DO LOCAL PICK-UP NO NEED TO SHIP:s0161:

I've left three messages and the only response so far is that the guy changed the ad on Craigslist from 60' to a 50' length and 6 gauge wire to 10 gauge, so I'm not going to pursue this flake.
I will keep looking.

Hey thanks for trying. Ive been looking for about 6 months, seems they always come up in Portland. I do get through Portland every now and then, but timing seems like its always off. I'm retired so kinda dance to me own tune. Actually came through Portland last night, ran up to Olympia for the day, anyway thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.