JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So $30 each? Why are these ones so expensive? I have some so just wondering if these are rare or something?

Absolutely outrageous price. Worth about $70 max.

I think this may be a mistake as556, I have bought 30rd pmags from this guy for $10ea and ammo at a decent price so I don't think this could be right. Unless there was another mass shooting today or something?

Magpul discontented the straight 20 round mags, and now they have a slight curve. As with anything that is discontinued; people tend to think they are sitting on a goldmine; but to each their own.

People are paying it, I think it's outrageous, but it's not my money, so who cares;)

Magpul discontented the straight 20 round mags, and now they have a slight curve. As with anything that is discontinued; people tend to think they are sitting on a goldmine; but to each their own.

People are paying it, I think it's outrageous, but it's not my money, so who cares;)

Oh, that's all it is? I will have a slight bend and save $20 per mag. My straight one's don't hold the bolt back when empty anyhow.

Meh... Capitalism. If somebody has to have straight body 20 round pmags, there's a price to be paid. This could be disgussed elsewhere on the Board, don't have to sh~t in the guys ad.

Why not just get GI 20s.
They worked for a lot of guys when the SHTF a few yrs ago.

Why, some even say Colt on that thingy on the bottom.

And there ain't any plastic involved that might melt.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top