JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought these were not being made anymore, Ruger's website says they are a Davidson's exclusive, but I found one at a local store close to home. They were selling it new for $650, 5" stainless version. I've not been able to find one new anywhere else, and the used prices i'm seeing at the auction sites are between $500 and $600.

Anyone know what a good new price on this revolver would be? I don't mind paying new gun price, I just don't want to grossly overpay...

So far I haven't seen it for sale new anywhere else... So I pulled the trigger. Haven't shot it yet, but it certainly feels great in hand. I previously owned the SP101 4", which was a gorgeous gun and shot .38 special extremely comfortable, but it was real bear to shoot magnums...

Do you mean IDPA? I checked USPSA rules and they say Ruger's up to 8.5 inches are legal...

I've done a few matches in production with my SR9, had a blast, but it looked like the guy shooting the revolver was having more fun. Wouldn't mind trying it some time.

Do you mean IDPA? I checked USPSA rules and they say Ruger's up to 8.5 inches are legal...

I've done a few matches in production with my SR9, had a blast, but it looked like the guy shooting the revolver was having more fun. Wouldn't mind trying it some time.

I just checked: "Any DAO or DA/SA revolver with a barrel length of up to 8.5" is approved."

I stand corrected and am with you that it would be fun to compete with a revolver but I have so many other things to work on. ;)

I have the 6" Blued version...until my son shows up, then it's likely to disappear. He carried a Security 6 as a duty weapon and shot it a lot. Long since Sigged then Glocked he still pines for a Ruger 357.