JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Three-month-old baby means way less time to shoot and way more expenses, so offering up some of my ammo. I've checked online sources (e.g. Ammoseek) for appropriate pricing, but if I'm out of line please feel free to send a pm! I'm new to this.

I'm in Seattle and willing to meet up within about a half hour drive in any direction. Pretty flexible since work has slowed with the shutdown. Can ship for actual cost, but may take a day or two to get it out the door.

1. (gone) Four Three cases, 500 rds each, IMI (Israel Military Industries) green tip FMJ, M855, 62 grain. Headstamped with NATO cross and marked 2017 manufacture. This is some of the best ammo I've shot, and I've been through about 3k rounds of it. Has been stored in a cool and dark, though not temperature controlled basement for three years in airtight plastic ammo cans with dessicant packs added. $300/500 round box.

2. (gone) One steel 50 cal ammo can (700 rds) of Radway Green SS109 (62 grain, M855 equivalent, but tip is not painted). Headstamp is NATO cross, '92 manufacture date mark, and "RORG" (Royal Ordnance - Radway Green). This is British military ammo surplussed in about 2006 or 2007. I shared a pallet with some friends, shot thousands of trouble-free rounds through several different ARs, and then forgot about this can for a decade. Due to its age, I recommend shooting a few rounds through a chronograph out of strong action to check for degradation, as I have not fired any in over 10 years. Ammo has been stored in a dark (and generally cool), but not temperature-controlled basement for that entire time. No idea how the Brits treated it, but it worked great when I was using it for competition. Ammo is in original stripper clips, and mostly in (I believe original) bandoliers. $300/700 rds.

(edited 10/5 - the Radway Green and one case of IMI are gone; lowered price on the IMI)
(edited 10/23 - looks like more IMI has come into the country so prices are getting much nicer. I still don't need this, so dropped price accordingly.)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.