JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some 45LC casings and a RCBS carbide die set that I am not using anymore. I am at work now so I can't look to see what exactly I have. If your interested, PM me and I will send the info.

One of these things is not like the other! Although I may be interested in 45 Long Colt brass, please feel free to pm me with what you have and prices.

To be more specific, I am looking for 5.56x45mm Lake City military rifle brass, or Western Cartridge Company. Sorry for any confusion.

On further thinking I'd also be interested in .223 rem brass if it's all one headstamp from a reputable manufacturer. I'm not interested in Federal, it seems to have a bad rep.

Bryan

I assume you are making 300BO cases? Any headstamp with wall thickness .012" or thinner is what you need. All the LC, TW and WCC military brass in my bins have passed with flying colors. Also most RP and Norinco commercial has been good luck for me also. I have a bunch of Norinco .223 leftover from making .300 brass, might part with 500 for you if needed, I do wanna hang on to some for future conversion.

No, I actually just want to load .223 loads but wanted all one stamp or a large quantity of one stamp and figured that LC or WCC is known good and readily available.

If you've got another suggestion about a good brand of brass that I'm likely to find in a large quantity for a reasonable price I'm all ears.

Bryan

Do you have enough mixed stock that if you'd let me I could pick through for one headstamp?

Bryan

I load have litterly loaded 1000's of 223. Most all mixed head stamp.. if you are going to try to shoot 1" groups at 100yds or better, then you will need more work than 1 head stamp. Case wtg, plus head stamp, exact bullet wtgs, match primers, and perfect trickled powder measure.. Way more work than load 50 or 100 rds for sage rats. I would shoot any of my soft points or even hollow points at rats. 100yds you would not have a problem.. for Zombies, you best use a larger caliber. you could pick threw my range brass, but at 6c.rd and my personal shoot reloaded previously brass at 7c because they have been swaged and will reclean for more reloading

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.