JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bonanza
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a 1,000 rounds of 5.56 and 223 all brass case, misc bullet weights and types mostly f.m.j and green tips , all in factory boxes , winchester, p.m.c, remington. Also 500 or so rounds of 9mm.Will get pics and exact quantities e.t.c later on. Looking to trade for an AR-15 , a lever action rifle, single action revolver,, 9mm pistol. May have more than a 1,000 rds available. May consider selling but I'm more in to trading.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'd say with your 1k rounds of mixed 223 / 556 you're at about 400 dollars trade value max.

You're probably better off keeping that ammo, and saving up for an AR. You can get a stripped lower and a complete upper and build kit from psa for around 350 dollars. If you trade the ammo for the gun what are you gonna train with or shoot with?

I'd say with your 1k rounds of mixed 223 / 556 you're at about 400 dollars trade value max.

You're probably better off keeping that ammo, and saving up for an AR. You can get a stripped lower and a complete upper and build kit from psa for around 350 dollars. If you trade the ammo for the gun what are you gonna train with or shoot with?
It's just extra ammunition, if I was to part with it I'd still have plenty left over, including the 9mm there would be 1,500 rounds ( I'll go through what I have i might have more available). Your right value wise probably worth even less I'm sure. I currently don't have the money to buy, so I just thought if someone had a budget build AR, decent 9mm, or old rifle collecting dust they weren't using that they might be interested in trading. for ammunition they could use.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.