JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This barre is being sold as is.

I put around 200 rounds through this barrel and it shot great and was really accurate . Then one day after switching ammo it shot and when the bullet not the case got stuck on feeding the would not fully chamber. I motored it and the case came off the bullet with the bullet still stuck. I got the bullet out with some taps of a cleaning rod. I cleaned the barrel not special just a chamber brush and some solvent and took it out again fire about a magazine through and it happened again. I removed the barrel ands soaked the chamber in mineral spirits because its what I happen to have and I didn't want to purchase a bottle of lacquer thinnner which is what I should do but I also spayed some acetone. down it. I was about to reassemble it but decided I really don't need this. So maybe I would see if anyone is interested in a as is barrel. The barrel nut and front sight base is worth $30 alone so I am offering at for $100 as is.

I assume it should work now or will work with after soaking with something to remove the laquer build up assuming that is what it is. I can't think of anything else it could be since it did shoot fine but I also would have thought the first time I cleaned it with the chamber brush should have solved it better or maybe the ammo I switch to has a higher lacquer coating

I do have the parts to complete it everything from a flash hider, gas tube, delta ring assembly, handguards, and upper receiver and bolt carrier group if someone needed the parts to complete it.

Nitride barrel

20230414_215035.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR