JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lightly used 5.11 Tactical Pants...

Size 40x30
Color Brown

Asking $25 shipped.

I bought a pair in Large while at a class at OFA which were slightly snug with IWB carry so then bought a 2nd pair in XL which ended up slightly loose. Dropped 30 pounds the last 4 months and the Large now fit great with IWB.

<broken link removed>
* Durable, comfortable and functional
* Superior fit
* Patented rear strap and slash pocket design
* Double and triple-stitch construction
* 48 bartacks in high stress areas
* Self-adjusting comfort waistband
* Double thick seat and knees (kneepad ready)
* Genuine YKK&#174; zippers and Prym&#174; snaps
* Convenient D-ring
* Tough 8.5-oz. cotton canvas
* 7 pockets
* Perfect for the Outdoors. Including Hunting and Hiking

Law enforcement, military and fire professionals worldwide consistently choose the 5.11 Tactical Pants for both on and off-duty wear. First specified by the FBI National Academy as standard training issue, the pants have enjoyed considerable popularity over the past 30+ years. Known for its trademark rear slash pockets and utility strap,the sturdy, seven-pocket 5.11 Tactical Pants is so comfortable and functional, it has become an industry icon.

Functionality
Made of tough, 8.5-oz. 100&#37; cotton canvas that becomes increasingly more comfortable over time, the 5.11 Tactical Pants stands up to the rigors of daily work, play and travel. Known for superior comfort, functionality and fit, the tactical pants feature a self-adjusting comfort waistband that helps you bend and stretch with ease.
View attachment 207166
View attachment 207167
View attachment 207168

Added a 5.11 belt also...

BLACK probably sized XL or XXL

1.75 inch wide.....overall length is 53 inches, should fit appromimately 39-43 waist

$20 shipped...... SPF

<broken link removed>

* Durable, comfortable and functional
* Solid Stainless Steel Buckle (6000lb rating)
* Buckle finished in black matte
* Super strong 1.75 inch nylon mesh material
* Reinforced stitching

The 1.75 inch 5.11 Operator Belt provides law enforcement, military and fire professionals with a high quality and secure belt for use in almost any environment. The operator belt has a solid stainless steel, low profile buckle that has a 6000lb rating. With a quick click of a carabineer, the operator belt can be used for support in extreme emergency climbing situations (only to be used in emergencies, the operator belt is not designed as a climbing harness). The durable nylon webbing locks securely in the belt buckle and is additionally locked with a Velcro&#174; locking system. The operator belt can accommodate most off duty holsters and will not lose its shape even after repeated use. The 5.11 Operator Belt comes in sizes from small to 4XL and can be used on most belt loops. The operator belt can also accommodate a variety of other gear as needed. Quality, durability, and a low price make the 5.11 Operator Belt a super value.

Last Edited:
I like the pants but I wear a tad smaller size. Congrats on the weight loss. Tell me your secret. I have been trying for years and just lack willpower.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top