Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR 4x8 Trailer

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by djblingbling1, Sep 22, 2015.

1. djblingbling1

djblingbling1 Keizer, OR Active Member

I have a assembled 4x8 trailer for sale. Used a few times to move less than a mile down the road, assembled by me and then welded for extra strength. Comes with all the wood siding and the chain. I also installed D rings on the sides for straps. Always garaged, welds where repainted with matched paint. Super solid and durable trailer, just dont have the space to store in it my garage and hate to let it sit in the oregon rain. Asking $500 obo, or will trade for a gun or gun related items. Been looking for a G17, or maybe a G19, but open to any offers.

Located in Keizer, OR

541-908-2835

20150922_175445.jpg

rsmccsman likes this.
  2. djblingbling1

Price drop to $400 obo cash or trade value...Need an ar upper, preferably a 5.56 or 9mm pistol upper or components.

3. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

4. djblingbling1

No, it has spots for 2x4s and straps. Figured it was easier to load with an open back and then I just ran straps to seal it off.

5. djblingbling1

Drop to $350 firm...considering un-assembled they are $300 at HF, and this one has been welded in addition to the hardware and then paint matched....has the wood cover and siding, and d rings, im taking a loss here.