JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
All the below is FREE, but you must pickup. If you'd like to contribute to my kids retirement, or my beer fund, cool. Yet not expected. Nearly every case came from my firearm or close family member. The exception to that is the 10mm cases. Those were given to me from a friend who does not reload 10mm.

Box of 5.56 - estimated 200-300 cases, not cleaned or decapped. First time fired.
Tall Jug of 9mm - all are cleaned and decapped, could use another quick polish if someone wanted. Estimating 6-7lbs of brass, mixed head stamp.
Small Jug of 45ACP - needs clean and decapped, estimate 200 cases
Tall Jug of 45ACP - all cleaned and decapped, could use another quick polish if desired, mixed head stamp. Estimate 4lbs of cases
Bag of 10mm - very light clean on these, will need a real polish, and decapped. Estimate 30 cases.

Again, all the above is FREE.

754981B6-D0C7-4CFA-BEE4-1E13E809209B.jpeg 33AC418F-56C7-4B06-AFCE-8C26B612F6A2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Unfortunately no, I don't get up north. The furthest north I really get is Auburn. Now, here me out on this, if you know of someone who is willing to pick these up down here in the south end near me, and they get up near Bothell to you, I'm willing to assist as much as I can. I'm willing to meet up in Auburn say at Coastal, or end of the 512/I-5 interchange (there is a Starbucks/Eagle Leather there).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.