JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Yacolt
State
Washington
Zip Code
Drager 45 minute, 4500 psi SCBA cylinder. Current hydro. Mfg in 08. Hydro good for 4 more years. I upgraded to a 60 minute tank, so this on needs a new home. 300.00 delivered.

20200924_144609.jpg 20200924_144549.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Potentially--if it passes the testing protocol in Colorado. I don't know how much shipping would be, but having the tank condemned is another possibility. I'm looking for one of these, but with the foreseeable expense and risk, I would think that might make it's way into the price since they're typically sold post-requalification by the airgun sites.
They can be recertified after 15.

I could do 250.00 shipping is around 25.00 for the scba cylinders.
Safe to assume it was, in fact, utilized by the Phoenix fire dept.? I'm not sure who puts those stickers on or when (manufacturer, purchaser, hydro location etc.) but I'm assuming it is what it looks like. Are there any dings or damage visible from the outside that might impact the MAE test and requalification in a few years that can spot?

Safe to assume it was, in fact, utilized by the Phoenix fire dept.? I'm not sure who puts those stickers on or when (manufacturer, purchaser, hydro location etc.) but I'm assuming it is what it looks like. Are there any dings or damage visible from the outside that might impact the MAE test and requalification in a few years that can spot?
It is in very good condition. No dings. It was hydro tested along with a visual inspection.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top