JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious what you peeps have to say about this ammo

49073 - Ammo .45 ACP +P MagSafe Super SWAT 68 Grain 2260 fps 8 Pack

.45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) +P, MagSafe Super Swat Load, 68 Grain Pre Fragmented Bullet , 8 Round Pack.

MagSafe's revolutionary design uses large lead shotgun pellets rather than solid lead for a bullet's core. MagSafe rounds won't overpenetrate a torso and hurt or kill innocent bystanders and have reduced ricochet potential. MagSafe Ammo is faster, recoils less, and stops attackers faster than any other ammunition in the world. Elite forces are outfitted with MagSafe, from Navy SEALS to the Royal Hong Kong Police anti gang units, from big city undercover narcs to guards at some of America's meanest prisons.

49073.jpg

Here we go again: lightweight/fast vs slow/heavy. This debate has been going on for YEARS!

I just got a bag of popcorn and will sit back and watch!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Wow, so I guess my stocking extreme shok ammo & glaser ammo isn't enough, now I need to throw all the old junk in the trash & buy this instead.

Ahha... okay then sorry for bringing it up. di#%

It seems to me like this could potentially defeat kevlar because it's traveling so fast. like 5.7x28 or those special 9mm loads type of fast... But I duno much about it

Here we go again: lightweight/fast vs slow/heavy. This debate has been going on for YEARS!

I just got a bag of popcorn and will sit back and watch!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I'll bring the salt and butter.........

Ahha... okay then sorry for bringing it up. di#%

It seems to me like this could potentially defeat kevlar because it's traveling so fast. like 5.7x28 or those special 9mm loads type of fast... But I duno much about it

Well, I'll bite just to entertain the guys eating there popcorn. $10 bucks says one of them will interject after I comment anyways :)

+P+ rounds are typically (not always) what leo and some military carry. Yes, they will penetrate kevlar depending on distance. I don't think the debate is about what's better, faster bullet or slower bullet. The whole design purpose behind the +P+ round is as a pentrator and in the case of a handgun that action is done in a more reliable way with velocity. Now, take a 50 cal 750 grain bullet and it doesn't need to go at such high velocities to penetrate because of the mass it carries. Make sense?

Now I'll sit back and enjoy my popcorn as those that were already eating are now stirring in there theater chairs, :s0112:

got it. you can put your popcorn bowls away...It's gonna be okay :p

Actually mine was in a bag and left over from the Bingo games on Tuesday nights where I work!! Not the best but it is free!!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

LOL.... anyone who doesn't believe the claim of the fps on this particular ammo then buy a box and chrono it. That's what I did. The very first round cycled the slide so fast it was insane. You'll notice the difference the second you pull the trigger. My Kimber loved it, but my old Sprinfield hated it.

Oh, I did forget though, the Spring is full size and chrono'd 2120 fps and the Kimber is a compact and chrono'd 1975 fps.

Last Edited:
LOL.... anyone who doesn't believe the claim of the fps on this particular ammo then buy a box and chrono it. That's what I did. The very first round cycled the slide so fast it was insane. You'll notice the difference the second you pull the trigger. My Kimber loved it, but my old Sprinfield hated it.

Oh, I did forget though, the Spring is full size and chrono'd 2120 fps and the Kimber is a compact and chrono'd 1975 fps.

I remember buying several S&W model 629's while looking down the barrels it was easy to notice that on one, the first inch to second inch was worn quite a bit worse than the rest of the barrel. It was easy to see just what shooting too many "Hot" loads can do to a fine gun. I sold it at the gun show to a woman who wanted to buy it as an "investment".

I remember buying several S&W model 629's while looking down the barrels it was easy to notice that on one, the first inch to second inch was worn quite a bit worse than the rest of the barrel. It was easy to see just what shooting too many "Hot" loads can do to a fine gun. I sold it at the gun show to a woman who wanted to buy it as an "investment".

Oh I'll agree that the hot loads will wear out your weapon very quickly. No different than building hot loads for a long range rifle.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews