Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.45 ACP Brass - SOLD

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by GRUNDEL, Jul 2, 2013.

1. GRUNDEL

GRUNDEL Washougal Area Active Member

I have a couple of buckets of .45 ACP Brass im wanting to sell.

I currently have 2 jugs of 1000 (plus 200-300 extra tossed in just because). I also have several thousand more that still needs to be tumbled.

Mixed head stamp
    Mix of once fired & reloaded
    Mix of Brass & Nickel
    99.9% is in good/excellent condition not old smashed range pickups.
    Large Primer pocket

Price cleaned per 1000 $50 or $80 for 2000 (true count will be about 2500) ****SOLD****
    Price dirty per 1000 $40 or $70 per 2000 [B]*****AL DIRTY BRASS IS NOW SOLD to M4 AR & fastdraw if we can work out shipping****[/B]

Will also make a better deal if someone wants all I have. Still counting but guessing 4-5K.

I will get pictures up later tonight but it’s clean and ready to load unless you want to “polish” it more.

Pick up in the Washougal/Camas area and if you dont think your getting a good deal feel free to pass on it. Its all good.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  2. springfield0612

springfield0612 Poulsbo Member

Great price! If I could move the .40 S&W brass I have and need to sell I'd jump all over this one if you'd ship!

3. fstdraw

fstdraw Salem Active Member

I'll take a thousand of the dirty, that's how I like it! We'll need to work out shipping to Salem. Thanks

4. M4 AR

M4 AR Ridgefield, Wa. Member

Ill take 2k dirty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.