JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who wants a sweet deal? Time to get brass to shoot this summer! I will also trade for CCI 300 Primers or a 1lb of AA#2, but cash is king!

I am in Portland this week and have brass with me. Let me know if you are interested. I can meet by the airport Tuesday - Thursday nights. If you want to meet during the day, let me know, I am downtown.

Thanks!

I have 2k of 45 ACP large primer brass for sale. Price is $60 per 1k. I have these in 500 piece bags, let me know what you want. I can meet downtown Portland during the day or by the airport in the evening.

Thank you!!!

HELLO? Been trying and trying to get you to contact me to buy brass. I have been thru Portland on I-5 twice today. Could have met up. I want 5,000 rounds. Is that not enough for a phone call? My phone number is in your PM box. Thanks a bunch, Jeff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top