JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
45 ACP
City
tacoma
State
Washington
Seeking to get rid of all my .45 ACP chamberings. A case of 1000 rounds of FMJs and 1000 rounds of HPs. Pictures have the details of the ammo.
$520 for the SIG Sauer brand ammo and $320 for the Federal brand ammo. Sorry for some of the photos being upside down.

20190822_180114.jpg 20190822_180257.jpg
20190822_180212.jpg 20190822_180149.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I did read the add and the initial read says $350.00 only reading further takes one to the rest of the pricing. Straight forwardness is essential when dealing on the internet and I am sorry but I feel a bit distracted on this one. Best of luck. Fair price but it would have been nice to see that price first.
Thanks

I agree with zdaddy, the ad clearly states Price: $320 Manufacturer: Sig Sauer and then the switch comes in the body of the ad.

I agree with zdaddy, the ad clearly states Price: $320 Manufacturer: Sig Sauer and then the switch comes in the body of the ad.
You are correct! I apologize to you, zdaddy, and anyone else who feels it mislead them. I am not sure what happened. I will try to rectify the ad. The price in the body in what I intended.

I might be interested in all for the right price.
I have a son who comes to your area bi-monthly, so it could happen quickly.
Make it fair, and I will make it easy. I am below Portland, so that is the reason for transportation idea.
Tom

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.