JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
26" barrel, leupold scope mount, the twist kind. Long stock and balances really well. Great straight grained Monte Carlo stock, modern trigger, safety configured for scope use, open sights, sling studs, no serial number, just a bunch of hieroglyphics. These can shoot loads approaching 458 win mag. Round or pointed bullets feed better than flat lead bullets. I lost a bit of my enthusiasm when I found that home cast lead bullets were not ideal. But this gun will kill anything on the planet at range appropriate for a bullet that shoots like a rainbow. 200 yards is reasonable. She's kinda heavy. Lol. What you'd expect from a gun like this. No scale, but I'd say 11-12#.

Update info. Trigger Timminy Mauser Sportsman fully adjustable. Currently set at 3.5#. LOP is 14.25.

I'd rate this gun at 90%+. Nice recoil pad. Open sights are Williams ramp type rear and small brass bead front.

982502D9-2608-47AE-9542-B1D96AF00373.jpg 86577854-EF61-4BA0-9641-210DCF1C1354.jpg

Saimese Mauser Great actions. Strong.
Used to own one in 45-70 . Wish I still did.

Here is your opportunity to make your wish come true. You have to see it to appreciate. Gunsmith was amazed with quality of wood. Very straight grain. Monte Carlo cheek piece. Had the Safty re worked so that you can operate it with a scope. Custom bolt work too so that bolt clears scope.

Here is your opportunity to make your wish come true. You have to see it to appreciate. Gunsmith was amazed with quality of wood. Very straight grain. Monte Carlo cheek piece. Had the Safty re worked so that you can operate it with a scope. Custom bolt work too so that bolt clears scope.

OOhhh I wish, but just have to drool.
Money here is like the rarest thing on the planet :)
I had a Siamese Mauser conversion and shot 500 gr hornady's in it loaded to just under 458 for elk.
No chasing them into the canyons.
I still shoot the same load, but in a little Ruger #3 carbine, Farquarsen falling block.
Kicks a hell of a lot more than that Mauser did.
I still miss it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.