JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, my friends. I bought out a manly fellows reloading supplies a couple years ago and just now sat down and ran through it. I always thought I could use the .458/.457 bullets for my 450 Marlin. Tragically, all the bullets are too long to feed through my rifle. I need shorter, lighter bullets at around 350 grain. I could sell the outright, I live in Salem area. Take all of them for $35. 35 of the Remington 405 grain .457" Soft point jacketed bullets. 22 of the Hornady fully jacketed 500 grainers (they are humongous!!). 35 of the Hornady soft point round nose 500 grain bullets. for a total of 92. These bad boys are pretty spendy, and look like they would hurt something shot at almost as much as they would hurt your shoulder. I would love to trade for a box of the 350 grain .458's, but always need 124 grain 9mm, 168 grain .308, 45 ACP or 44 mag Projectiles.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top