JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold off the guns and noticed today I have some ammo left over. Need to get rid of it before I sink into buying another 44 I won't keep. Since this stuff is roughly $35 and up per 50 now, I am asking $20 per box of 50. Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas area on this stuff right now with a minimum 2 box buy. Open to gun trades too but no 44s please :) I must see a pic with the offer though.

44Special Blazer 200grn GDHP 4 boxes(1st buyer gets the 6 loose rounds)SOLD per box

44Mag UltraMax 240grn lead semi wadcutter 3 boxes SOLD per box

PM was sent but apparently not working, for me anyway. If the Blazer is still available I will take all of it off your hands. I live in Keizer but can be at the Clacakamas County Public Safety Training Center on Thurs., 9/29 at Noon. If this is agreeable to you please reply by PM.

Thanks.

Ammo in new pic is still available. SKN, no pm ever got to me and as of this morning, I was still seeing a message of "PM sent" here. If you are still interested, let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.