JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DEAL PENDING

For sale here is a black powder .44 Model 1858 Remington New Army in manufactured by Pietta of Italy. This is a so-called "Target Model". European Walnut grips. Blued finish. This particular gun is steel framed, so it could be easily converted over to shoot .45 Long Colt with a basic cartridge convertor cylinder like a Kirst.

Gun is in very good mechanical shape and is a joy to fire. Some of the blueing has corroded, which the last owner told me occured during storage, but is otherwise perfect.

As this is a black powder revolver, in most states it is not legally considered a firearm and it may be shipped to your door without an FFL.

Normally, this gun wouldn't be for sale, but at the moment I really need the cash.

$135 with shipping anywhere, or $125 FTF within an hour of Grants Pass.

(Note: I also have anorther one in Stainless on another thread that would give you a pair of nice Remis. Take the pair and I'll throw in some cool extras)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.