Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.44 1858 Remington New Army "Target Model"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by kerbyj, Jan 4, 2010.

1. kerbyj

kerbyj Southern Oregon Member

DEAL PENDING

For sale here is a black powder .44 Model 1858 Remington New Army in manufactured by Pietta of Italy. This is a so-called "Target Model". European Walnut grips. Blued finish. This particular gun is steel framed, so it could be easily converted over to shoot .45 Long Colt with a basic cartridge convertor cylinder like a Kirst.

Gun is in very good mechanical shape and is a joy to fire. Some of the blueing has corroded, which the last owner told me occured during storage, but is otherwise perfect.

As this is a black powder revolver, in most states it is not legally considered a firearm and it may be shipped to your door without an FFL.

Normally, this gun wouldn't be for sale, but at the moment I really need the cash.

$135 with shipping anywhere, or $125 FTF within an hour of Grants Pass.

(Note: I also have anorther one in Stainless on another thread that would give you a pair of nice Remis. Take the pair and I'll throw in some cool extras)

2. vince

vince battleground wa New Member

probally never get up to the portland area or do you? vince

3. Ramjet57

Ramjet57 Nw Oregun Member

Do you still have these pistols?

4. motoxxx8510

motoxxx8510 Roseburg Member

i might take it off your hands saturday..ill get back to you..thats if you still even have it. thanks

5. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM Sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.