JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got an ammo can of 414 rounds of .308. It's surplus, FNM 83-14 with the Nato crossed-circle. Portugese manufacture, very good reputation. Asking $550.

*I'll be in Portland on Tuesday the 14th and would love to get this sold. Meet me and I'll sell for $450. Afterwards price goes back up.

image (1).jpg

image (1).jpg

I know since the craziness hit in the firearm world .223 has been selling for around $1/round, so I'd probably ask around $550. Feel free to make an offer.

$200 for the lot. That is over 3x cost. I know what it cost because I bought a bunch of it a few years ago. I know prices are up but sometimes you have to be real. Offer is good until 3PM tomorrow.

Btw, I don't need or want it but will sell it for what I pay for it to those who do.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.