JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two boxes of this for sale, would like to sell both together if possible. Great if you have a Judge or Governor. I don't have a use for it, picked it up in a bulk buy. $40-ish seems to be the going rate per box, will sell both together for $65. Will include a partial box of the same if bought together as well as a partial box of crusty Federal .410. Will post some pics of actual ammo tonight. Can meet during the work week in Sellwood, Millwaukie, Oak grove area or Estacada evenings and weekends. Thanks for looking. PRICE DROP $45 FOR THE LOT

https://palmettostatearmory.com/winchester-pdx-combo-pack-410-45-long-colt.html

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have two boxes of this for sale, would like to sell both together if possible. Great if you have a Judge or Governor. I don't have a use for it, picked it up in a bulk buy. $40-ish seems to be the going rate per box, will sell both together for $65. Will include a partial box of the same if bought together as well as a partial box of crusty Federal .410. Will post some pics of actual ammo tonight. Can meet during the work week in Sellwood, Millwaukie, Oak grove area or Estacada evenings and weekends. Thanks for looking.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/winchester-pdx-combo-pack-410-45-long-colt.html
Is the 45lc or just 410? And how many per box?

He are the pics. 66 rounds total. 20 in each full box. 10 .410 and 10 45 LC. 14 in the partial, 7 of each and 12 rounds of federal.

20230706_183339.jpg 20230706_183346.jpg 20230706_183247.jpg 20230706_183400.jpg 20230706_183428.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.