JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Gun show special .223, I got about 3 years ago. Finally got around to shooting it. Lots of miss feeds and FTE's. A live round actually got stuck in thr chamber and the gunsmith said there wasn't even powder in it. this ammo is pure bubblegum!
Anyone who wants this can can have it, but please don't run it through your guns.

This would be for somone who wants to pull all the bullets and re-reload, including re-sizing all the brass.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will not shoot reloads that someone else has reloaded, no matter how good they claim to be. I will only shoot my own.

Heck,
Expierence shooting my own reloads in the distant past has left me afraid a couple times...:rolleyes:

Case in point...
A G-21 won't digest a double shot of Bullseye...

1595518559085387879633.jpg 15955187005291870386194.jpg

Heck,
Expierence shooting my own reloads in the distant past has left me afraid a couple times...:rolleyes:

Case in point...
A G-21 won't digest a double shot of Bullseye...

View attachment 726410 View attachment 726411

I am very careful with my reloads because I get distracted and forget things easily. I triple check powder charges. I haven't reloaded in a long time, but now that I am retired I will be setting up a bench again. I only reload those loads I can't easily buy - mostly low power loads and/or loads with really light projectiles.

I have never had a problem with my reloads with regards to failure to fire or powder charges.

For self-defense practice I buy FMJ/ball loads that are the same power as the expanding bullet loads that I buy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.