JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
wood village
State
Oregon
Zip Code

I have literally put 40 rounds through rifle,cleaned it,oiled it, stored it in its pressure/humidity equalizing case. Rifle comes with (3) 30 round pmags, 100 rounds on .223 55gr, the plano locking case and two keys, feyachi reflex sight with selectable marker,color,size,and brightness, convertable 1/2 point harness, magpul furniature, magpul flip up rear backup sight, magpul furniture, 5 point adjustable stablizing brace.Everything is as new as it can be having endured a grueling 40 rounds. The reason it was only 40 rounds and not 60 is because I loaded two mags from 2 boxes of 20 rounds. All the action is smooth and no jams thus far. Will not be shooting it from the time I listed this until the time it sells. Asking 1500 dollars.

FEATURES

Barrel: Chrome-moly barrel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. This barrel is phosphate coated and finished off with a MOE carbine-length handguard, F-Marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Lower Build Kit: Features Mil-Spec Fire Control Group, Magpul Grip, Magpul Trigger Guard, and black oxide coated hammer and trigger springs. Also includes SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Pistol Brace, castle nut, latch plate, carbine buffer spring, 5 positioning mil-spec buffer tube, and standard carbine buffer.
Includes: Magpul MBUS Rear Sight, Black

20210607_200621.jpg 20210607_200541.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
oh maybe you are correct. I wasnt sure on the exact length to classify it as such nor the exact length with the muzzle brake. you could be correct I will double check that. If you are certain than I will remove my listing and repost. First time postwr dont want to step on any toes already haha.

No need! A mod should be able to move it for you. Looks like it's maybe a 10.5" barrel? It has a pistol brace and I'm pretty confident it's one of the PSA "pistol" variants. I have one myself, great firearm!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.