JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 750 rounds of .40 cal that I'm 1472570148729170517588.jpg looking to sell.

5 boxes of 165 gr + 3 boxes of 180 gr. American eagle factory rounds
6 boxes of 180gr. Remington factory rounds
1 box of 50 Rnds reloaded hornady 155 xtp with once fired CCI cases.

All must go! $200
503 522 8574 Todd

Guess the 50 reloads are "free"(since ya can't sell reloaded ammo - right? please correct me anyone, if wrong!) so I'll buy your 700 factory rounds for $200 and accept the gift too OK?
PM details please.

Guess the 50 reloads are "free"(since ya can't sell reloaded ammo - right? please correct me anyone, if wrong!) so I'll buy your 700 factory rounds for $200 and accept the gift too OK?
PM details please.
your inbox was full as well as mine so i cleared space, ammo still available! LMK, thanks

Who says you can't sell reloaded ammo? Even in Oregon these days, we're still in America.
This is a very good question - and why I phrased my reply as it was. My understanding is that it is unlawful to sell re-loads, but this is often gotten around by describing re-loaded ammo as "components" - rather than complete assemblies.

Excellent discussion to clear up misunderstandings. Anyone else care to weigh in?

"Unlawful to sell reloads" is completely inaccurate, unless someone can show on OR statute. Again, there is nothing about ammo of any sort that is regulated (except as regards to shipment).

@Ed Guinn Select all the "conversations" you want to delete, which can be a bit tedious. You aren't yet a supporting member so your convo count can't be all that high, like 25 or 50 I think. Then you click "Leave Conversation." Voila, your inbox has room for inquiries.

"Unlawful to sell reloads" is completely inaccurate, unless someone can show on OR statute. Again, there is nothing about ammo of any sort that is regulated (except as regards to shipment).

@Ed Guinn Select all the "conversations" you want to delete, which can be a bit tedious. You aren't yet a supporting member so your convo count can't be all that high, like 25 or 50 I think. Then you click "Leave Conversation." Voila, your inbox has room for inquiries.
Thank you CHLChris. The process you describe for site management is inaccessible to me - hence my requests, outside of this thread, to Joe Link.

BTW Gold Supporting member 2015, with personal acquaintances and organizational references through volunteerism, and supporting communications, and few, but successful transactions here, with many great contacts and friends.

"Out of the loop" this year - transportationally challenged - and other priorities....haha!..life.

Message totals Matter? Ya missed by a teenie wienie more than half woo-hoo...

We, as members here, are still accumulating records of our communications, and the totals and content are presented for all to see.

A legitimate question regarding the actual Laws of the Land was asked in polite discourse to define and clarify this and future transactions for the good of the order.

Citation of actual statutes will be very helpful here - because this topic is often a subject of discussion among long time resident friends in 3 NW states.

Any help to resolve personal site management is greatly appreciated to of course, and am still looking for the actual statutes about re-loaded ammunition. Thank you all again for your input.

Still want to buy your ammo Cell Block 26!

Still want to be able to do private convos again. Help anyone?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.