Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.40/.22/.380 buy seperate or $210 for all

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by rambler, Feb 21, 2011.

1. rambler

rambler Dallas, Or Member

ammo sold

2. rambler

rambler Dallas, Or Member

I am new to this site, and surprised I have had no interest......is my price to high, or do very few people use this site????????

3. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

id be intrestred in the .40 if I had not just spent a ton on ammo a week back.. Ill check back later to see if you still got this up..

and this is a pretty active site (or so it seams to me.)

4. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It is nice to see new members being active. Always ask around here your bound to find several answers. There are a ton of members hunting these want ads daily ( by the minute/hour ) I myself would love to take that 40 S&W or all of it for your VERY generous and tempting price. My only issue would be the Winchester factory loads in can. I myself can feel my neck hair stand (due to BAD non-factory reload KA-BOOM) anytime I think about shooting unknown reloads. I love reloads but only when I know the reloader. I am ignorant when it comes to this craft as of yet. All I do is weigh the ammo and inspect primer/bullet for defect. I myself cannot believe that someone has not swooped in and smiled the whole way home CHEAP AMMO. If its not gone in the next few days I am going bring a scale and be the one with the grin as I depart Dallas.

5. rickthecabbie

rickthecabbie Beaverton Member

Just a friendly reminder to lock the thread after your deal is completed.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.