JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am new to this site, and surprised I have had no interest......is my price to high, or do very few people use this site????????

id be intrestred in the .40 if I had not just spent a ton on ammo a week back.. Ill check back later to see if you still got this up..

and this is a pretty active site (or so it seams to me.)

It is nice to see new members being active. Always ask around here your bound to find several answers. There are a ton of members hunting these want ads daily ( by the minute/hour ) I myself would love to take that 40 S&W or all of it for your VERY generous and tempting price. My only issue would be the Winchester factory loads in can. I myself can feel my neck hair stand (due to BAD non-factory reload KA-BOOM) anytime I think about shooting unknown reloads. I love reloads but only when I know the reloader. I am ignorant when it comes to this craft as of yet. All I do is weigh the ammo and inspect primer/bullet for defect. I myself cannot believe that someone has not swooped in and smiled the whole way home CHEAP AMMO. If its not gone in the next few days I am going bring a scale and be the one with the grin as I depart Dallas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top