JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1075
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Time for me to reduce my Saiga collection, I have too much stuff!
For sale or trade, 4 each SAIGA 12. All 4 has been converted using USA parts and all are 922r compliant and ready to go!.
All will come with the standard 5 round magazine and the original stocks. No box and unknown round count - these are shotguns, so it don't matter!

The Saiga 12 pictured on top has standard grip and stock. $800.00 New price $1075.00 SPF
The 2nd Saiga 12 pictured has Ace skeletal metal stock, Saw grip and Tri-rail forearm. $925.00 New price $1200.00 Sold
The 3rd Saiga 12 pictured has Tapco folding skeletal stock, Saw grip, rails on top of dust cover and Flash hinder. $850.00 New price $1125.00 Sold
The bottom Saiga 12 pictured has collapsible stock, Saw grip and Flash hinder. $850.00 New price $1125.00 $1500.00 Sold

I have lots of Saiga 12 magazines and parts for anyone who purchases any of the Saiga 12.
None of the action parts has been modified or polished and all the springs are original, so no guarantee the Saiga 12 will cycle low base rounds!
Not looking for anything particular in trades, please keep it guns related, no car or refrigerators - please!
I can ship to any FFL dealer on the buyers dime, all payment needs to clear first!
Please PM all trade offers!

IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0606.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Replies to some questions;
All Saiga 12 has the bolt hold open lever.
I can upgrade any of the Saiga 12 that's for sale to cycle low base rounds for extra cost.

Time for me to reduce my Saiga collection, I have too much stuff!
For sale or trade, 4 each SAIGA 12. All 4 has been converted using USA parts and all are 922r compliant and ready to go!.
All will come with the standard 5 round magazine and the original stocks. No box and unknown round count - these are shotguns, so it don't matter!

The Saiga 12 pictured on top has standard grip and stock. $800.00
The 2nd Saiga 12 pictured has Ace skeletal metal stock, Saw grip and Tri-rail forearm. $925.00
The 3rd Saiga 12 pictured has Tapco folding skeletal stock, Saw grip, rails on top of dust cover and Flash hinder. $850.00
The bottom Saiga 12 pictured has collapsible stock, Saw grip and Flash hinder. $850.00

I have lots of Saiga 12 magazines and parts for anyone who purchases any of the Saiga 12.
None of the action parts has been modified or polished and all the springs are original, so no guarantee the Saiga 12 will cycle low base rounds!
Not looking for anything particular in trades, please keep it guns related, no car or refrigerators - please!
I can ship to any FFL dealer on the buyers dime, all payment needs to clear first!
Please PM all trade offers!

View attachment 641390 View attachment 641391
Wondering if you would trade for a Kimber 45 ultra carry never fired bought new last year. Thanks Shawn

Hi, yea these Saiga 12 are still for sale with an price increase, add $175 to all the prices quoted on the original post. Sorry, lots has and will continue to change. God bless us all and America.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.