JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here are four safe queens in great condition, each comes with two 30 round mags, looking to trade only for a FN SCAR, Bushmaster ACR or FN 5.7 handgun. Let me know if you have any of these for trades, for the right trade could add cash. I can meet up at the Clark County fairgrounds or PDX Expo tomorrow.Will show my ID and concealed permit, expect the same.
If you have questions from top 1 to 4, feel free to PM. I will edit later to put more details. Thanks for looking.
photo[13].jpg
photo[11].jpg
photo[12].jpg
The first one is Superior Arms (all black, with a 16" heavy barrel) Trade value of $1400
Second (green and tan) are separate upper and lower, 16" barrel, Upper is a DPMS (have to confirm) with a Tactical Inovations T15 lower and a VLTOR stock and handgrip. Trade value of $ 1300
Third (green) is a Upper and Lower Noveske with a Daniel Defense barrel 16" and Omega rails and Voltor Stock and Handgrip and Noveske backup rear sight. Trade value of $2400
Fourth (all black with big flash suppressor) is a CMMG M4 complete with an after market Noveske flash suppressor, floated barrel 16" and VLTOR Stock, the optics is a Barska (not the best out there!) Trade value of $2400
All are marked 5.56, the CMMG is marked 233-5.56.

photo[13].jpg

photo[12].jpg

photo[11].jpg

Last Edited:
I have a SCAR 17. I never really thought of parting with my SCAR but out of pure curiosity; what are the makes of the rifles? All 5.56 or .223?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.