JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our for fathers are rolling over in their graves after listing to Washington's govenor.

Funny how the quake hits the anti areas now if it takes out portland but leaves all patriots houses and familys standing
But that one was centered NOT in Seattle:mad::mad::mad: but in the 3 Lakes area of Snohomish County -- Shooter Country!!!:):):)

It woke me up. It woke my wife up. It woke my cat up who was sleeping next to me on the bed. I don't know why the cat woke up; he doesn't move when I turn over in bed. Maybe it was the sounds generated by the shaking. It is said that animals are more attuned to unfolding natural events than humans are.

the good lord does work on mysterious ways, just look at the burning of Washington by the British.:)

Did he have scars? ;)

It woke me up. It woke my wife up. It woke my cat up who was sleeping next to me on the bed. I don't know why the cat woke up; he doesn't move when I turn over in bed. Maybe it was the sounds generated by the shaking. It is said that animals are more attuned to unfolding natural events than humans are.

Some people are not attuned to ANY events! So you're on the plus side of the equation. :)

I wasn't home. I'm in a Rehabilitation Facility even if I don't need it.

I hope you get dried out soon. :p

Had one good jolt that did wake everyone up here. Otherwise just another little tremor.
But I did get an email from one of my group who has been slow to refresh her supplies from me!
So hopefully this remind everyone to check their supplies and make sure they have what they need ready.

See........
This is what happens when you let all that filth run off of the streets and it gets into the soil, mom earth dosnt like it!

Mount Hood be rumbling too, a sign?
Remember, we all live in a Yellow Submarine, er, i mean the Burning Ring of Fire, i went down down down, and the flames went higher!

Too early to be drinkin s'pose?:p:D:eek:

See........
This is what happens when you let all that filth run off of the streets and it gets into the soil, mom earth dosnt like it!

Mount Hood be rumbling too, a sign?
Remember, we all live in a Yellow Submarine, er, i mean the Burning Ring of Fire, i went down down down, and the flames went higher!

Too early to be drinkin s'pose?:p:D:eek:

The Willamette will crest it's banks and give back the FILTH it's been forced to digest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top