JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
2021 Colt Python in 4 inch with hogue cocobolo grips that feel WAY better than factory grips. Originals also included and are basically brand new.

will include 2 speed loaders and about 150 rounds of .357 mag ammo 158g and some 25 ish self defense rounds

NO TRADES NO TRADES

Asking 1450 OBO cash only please or zelle in person

20220511_152328 (1).jpg 20220511_152340 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I put rosewood Hogue combats on mine too and it made a huge difference. So much so I got another set for my 6" 1982 Python.
With the grips, ammo, and speedloaders, that's a really good deal!

Your ad has two different prices, $1450.00, and $1650.00 and does not mention if your weapon has been fired. Could you let me know the actual price you would take for your Python and if it has been fired please. PS: Beautiful grips!
Scott
Semper Fi

Your ad has two different prices, $1450.00, and $1650.00 and does not mention if your weapon has been fired. Could you let me know the actual price you would take for your Python and if it has been fired please. PS: Beautiful grips!
Scott
Semper Fi
Oh man I forgot to edit the body of the post. I'll take 1450 if I. Keeping all my ammo. It's been fired for about 75 rounds or so over the course of two months

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.