JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN1640.JPG DSCN1641.JPG

A burning road flare and an unused propane canister make your hits a bit more visible at distance.
Know what I mean. Wink

Whew! Here is one you would probably like: go to all the big name stores after Christmas. Look for tall nutcrackers on sale. They are a blast to shoot. The cheap ones are usually glued in sections, so you will blow the whole hat/arm off. When I was a kid in Idaho we would set them way off out in the desert and shoot them! Super fun. Set up a whole regiment! Hahaha

Whew! Here is one you would probably like: go to all the big name stores after Christmas. Look for tall nutcrackers on sale. They are a blast to shoot. The cheap ones are usually glued in sections, so you will blow the whole hat/arm off. When I was a kid in Idaho we would set them way off out in the desert and shoot them! Super fun. Set up a whole regiment! Hahaha
I have a new quest to fulfill now.

I'm thinking 45-70 and maybe scoped .22mag for them big ol teeth.

Hahaha! Little green plastic army guys are a blast too. Spend about an hour setting up a few hundred, kick back with a scoped 22 about 15-75 yards out, and let the terror begin!

When I go up in the woods for LR shooting, I stop at safeway and grab generic 2L bottles of pop. 800+ yards away on a dirt bank they are a challenging target and give a glorious explosion in your scope.