JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There are many different handguns. Including make & model may help you sell your item.

You can also look online to see what your handgun (whatever it is) currently sells for as an average. Doing so may help you price your handgun (whatever it is) to sell quickly (if lower than average), or slower/never (if priced higher than average).

Same exact process for ammunition. There are many types, some more expensive. Some less expensive.

Been a long time since I saw a .380 chambered in 9mm.
Actually, I have a couple so marked in my safe now. What we fail to recognize/realize is that in the US we are one of the few places in the world that uses .380 as a caliber designation. The rest of the world uses some form of 9mm designation whether it be 9mm Kurtz, 9mm Corto, 9mm Browning, etc.

It remains to be seen whether the OP is a bad troll, a very newbie to firearms or someone who got stuck cleaning out someone's estate and came across a pistol marked 9mm and a box of .380 ammunition and didn't know how to list it on this forum.

I would suggest to all of the keyboard experts that like to make inappropriate comments, cut the OP some slack until you are sure that they are a troll. In the mean time let's encourage what could be a new member to the firearms family that doesn't know any better.

To the OP: If you are new and need help, message me and I will try to help you out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.