JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 380 llama its a 1911 replica really nice gun
its just to small for me easy tear down 100 rounds tops
Threw it. I got it for a pocet pistol but my hand is to big
for it. looking to get $325 may trade get back to me with Wat you
have thanks for looking
send me a text ill send you a pic 971 241 4557

I have a 380 llama its a 1911 replica really nice gun
its just to small for me easy tear down 100 rounds tops
Threw it. I got it for a pocet pistol but my hand is to big
for it. looking to get $325 may trade get back to me with Wat you
have thanks for looking
send me a text ill send you a pic 971 241 4557

You mean it's a 2/3 scale replica don't you?

The date means a lot, later Llamas are blowback the best ones are locked breech. If the barrel has a link on the bottom it's a locked breech. The date code on Llamas is on the left side just above the trigger, and here's the codes. Star Firearms: Dating your Star Pistol with Proofmarks

It would have to be an almost perfect .380 with locked breech to approach the value you want, a photo would help. As you may be able to tell, I collect Llama .380's. They are the closest thing to a 1911 in .380, all the others are far different internally.
My 1943 1911s.jpg You see where there is a number stamped just forward of the slide stop? The date code will be just under that, where the side rolls under toward the trigger guard.

The date means a lot, later Llamas are blowback the best ones are locked breech. If the barrel has a link on the bottom it's a locked breech. The date code on Llamas is on the left side just above the trigger, and here's the codes. Star Firearms: Dating your Star Pistol with Proofmarks

It would have to be an almost perfect .380 with locked breech to approach the value you want, a photo would help. As you may be able to tell, I collect Llama .380's. They are the closest thing to a 1911 in .380, all the others are far different internally.
My 1943 1911s.jpg You see where there is a number stamped just forward of the slide stop? The date code will be just under that, where the side rolls under toward the trigger guard.

Actually, all you need to do is lock the slide back and wiggle the barrel. If it's loose it's a locked-breech model; if it's fixed to the frame it's a blowback gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.